.nationwide TLD Details
The .nationwide domain name extension will operate as a restricted registry, in which Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company can create and control domain spaces that promote its brand's identity and authenticity. In this regard, the .nationwide TLD will be used by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company to provide information, services and resources to consumers in a way that promotes trust, convenience and utility.
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- gTLD - Generic Top Level Domain
- Registration Date
- 22 April 2016
- Registered Domains
- 9Last updated 1 November 2020
- No restrictions found, however, TLDs from organizations are generally restricted to the registered company.
- Whois Result for .nationwide
% IANA WHOIS server % for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org % This query returned 1 object domain: NATIONWIDE whois: status: REMOVED remarks: Registration information: created: 2016-04-22 changed: 2021-04-16 source: IANA